Same-Day COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Available
Urgent Care Services in Orlando
Proudly Serving Both Orlando & Kissimmee Communities
UrgentMed Care provides walk-in, urgent care for non-life threatening conditions and ailments that require immediate medical attention. Additionally, we offer Primary Care and Occupational Medicine Services. We are a dual urgent care in meeting the healthcare needs for both adults and children.
Our staff of medical healthcare providers are experienced and are available on-site during operating hours. We have two convenient locations in Orlando and Kissimmee with extended and weekend hours. Also, we are open 7 days a week. Our services include same-day appointments, continuity of care for chronic health conditions, and child health services.
Our urgent care is a great alternative when your illness or injury is not too severe to require a visit to the emergency room visit.
Services that we offer include:
- Urgent Care/Walk-In Clinic: Our team is ready to alleviate any pain or discomfort that you may have.
- Physicals: We offer both pre-employment and annual physicals at both of our locations.
- Drug Screening/Workers Compensation: Our DOT certified lab testing facilities are here to assist you.
- Sports Injuries: Sports injuries range from mild to severe, allow us to diagnose the problem.
- Personal/Auto Injury Cases: Injuries can be complex and multifaceted. Our professional team can find the best treatment for you.
- Flu & Colds: From flu shots to antibiotics, we’ll make sure you are well taken care of.
- Evenings & Weekends: Rest assured that we are available to you when care is urgent.
- Seasonal Allergies: As the weather changes, we want to ensure that you are well prepared.
Providing You with the Service You Need
We understand how unpredictable life can get. Accidents are inevitable and your health is of the utmost importance. We take pride in our ability to provide you with services that are comprehensive and affordable.
Other services that we offer include:
- Pulmonary services, such as pulmonary function test, pulmonary screens, and inhalation therapy.
- Physical therapy modalities, including ultrasound and inferential therapy, TENS and T.E.A.M therapies, hot/cold therapy massage, and bio freeze.
- Substance abuse services, including outpatient referrals.
- Laboratory services, including urine chemistries and hepatitis/HIV screening.
- HIV prevention
- Medical marijuana provider
- Surgical clearance
For more information about our services, please give us a call at one of our two locations in Orlando at (407) 658- 1719 or Kissimmee at (407) 343-1919.
Lab Tests & Screenings
- DOT Certified Lab Testing
- Routine Blood Chemistries
- Urine Chemistries
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Hepatitis/HIV Screenings
- STD Testing
- COVID-19 Tests – Antigen & PCR Nasal Swab (required for travel)
- Immigration Physical Exams
- School & Sports Physicals
- DOT Physicals