Urgent Care Services in Orlando
Proudly Serving Both Orlando & Kissimmee Communities
When it comes to your health, efficiency and quality should be top priority. At UrgentMed Care, we provide our patients with an array of health services to help them live better and healthier lives. From preventative services to emergency care, we strive to give you the care that you need.
Services that we offer include:
- Urgent Care/Walk-In Clinic: Our team is ready to alleviate any pain or discomfort that you may have.
- Physicals: We offer both pre-employment and annual physicals at both of our locations.
- Drug Screening/Workers Compensation: Our DOT certified lab testing facilities are here to assist you.
- Sports Injuries: Sports injuries range from mild to severe, allow us to diagnose the problem.
- Personal/Auto Injury Cases: Injuries can be complex and multifaceted. Our professional team can find the best treatment for you.
- Flu & Colds: From flu shots to antibiotics, we’ll make sure you are well taken care of.
- Evenings & Weekends: Rest assured that we are available to you when care is urgent.
- Seasonal Allergies: As the weather changes, we want to ensure that you are well prepared.
Providing You with the Service You Need
We understand how unpredictable life can get. Accidents are inevitable and your health is of the utmost importance. We take pride in our ability to provide you with services that are comprehensive and affordable.
Other services that we offer include:
- Pulmonary services, such as pulmonary function test, pulmonary screens, and inhalation therapy.
- Physical therapy modalities, including ultrasound and inferential therapy, TENS and T.E.A.M therapies, hot/cold therapy massage, and bio freeze.
- Substance abuse services, including outpatient referrals.
- Laboratory services, including urine chemistries and hepatitis/HIV screening.
For more information about our services, please give us a call at one of our two locations in Orlando at (407) 658- 1719 or Kissimmee at (407) 343-1919.
The Urgent Med Care Difference
- Open 7 Days A Week
- No Appointments Necessary
- Onsite X-rays & Lab Services
- Convenient Hours of Operation
- We Accept Most Major Insurance Plans