Orlando & Kissimmee Seasonal Allergies Care
Nature Should Be Enjoyed, Not Avoided
Seasonal allergies affect more than 3 million Americans a year. You may experience ear pain, nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, itchy and watery eyes, trouble breathing, headaches, and fatigue. Our professionals at UrgentMed Care understand your frustration and discomfort when allergy season hits. Visit one of our two urgent care centers to learn how we can help you.
Some of the most common Florida allergens include:
- Ragweed: The most common cause of fall allergies, ragweed pollen can travel hundreds of miles and grow as tall as fifteen feet.
- River Birch: Usually the worst in late winter and early spring when trees bloom.
- Bayberry: The pollen easily spreads when the wind picks up in the springtime.
- Elms: From late January into spring, the pollen from Elms is carried by the winds.
For more information about our seasonal allergies health services, give us a call in Orlando at (407) 658- 1719 or Kissimmee at (407) 343-1919.
The Urgent Med Care Difference
- Open 7 Days A Week
- No Appointments Necessary
- Onsite X-rays & Lab Services
- Convenient Hours of Operation
- We Accept Most Major Insurance Plans