Flu and Cold Health Services in Orlando & Kissimmee
You Don’t Have to Fight the Flu Alone
According to some estimates, Americans suffer about 1 billion colds a year. And about 5-20% of Americans will get the flu. It is highly recommended that you receive a flu vaccination every year to better guard yourself against the flu. UrgentMed Care provides flu vaccinations without the need for an appointment at both of our urgent care centers.
How to tell if you have a cold or the flu:
- The flu leaves you tired and weak for up to two or three weeks.
- While having the flu, you will have muscle aches, chills, and cycles of fever.
- During the flu, you may have a headache, sore throat, and runny or stuffy nose.
- A cold normally gives you a stuffy and runny nose, sneezing, and a sore throat.
To learn more about flu vaccinations and other services, please give us a call in Orlando at (407) 658- 1719 or Kissimmee at (407) 343-1919.
The UrgentMed Care Difference
- Open 7 Days A Week
- No Appointments Necessary
- Onsite X-rays & Lab Services
- Convenient Hours of Operation
- We Accept Most Major Insurance Plans